This morning I found the next ball clutch out of the egg. This was from breeding an albino male to a spider female. Out of 5 eggs I got 1.1 Het albino spiders and 1.2 100% het albinos.
This is my first effort at making a combo morph. I almost didn’t do this breeding as I personally am not a big fan of albino spiders. But since the female was ready, I decided to go ahead and take the first step. I haven’t decided what I’ll do next. I’ll probably keep one or both of the spiders and finish it out just to say I’ve made them.
Next season though the female spider will be with a pastel, the bumblebees were what got me started with all this ball python stuff years ago and I have still yet to make one. I’ve been working my way out of the balls for a couple of seasons, but I will have to make a bee first just to achieve my original goal.
Two more clutches are still incubating, another albino clutch and a straight spider x normal clutch. They still have another month or so to go.